RUDE , my 10 year and came into London drugs purposely just to buy too cold pops , the lady that served off was very funny and kind , as we left the checkout my little boy asked too use the washroom , again that lady kind on her gestures , I wish I paid attention too her name , as I was waiting for him, the lottery center was right beside the bathrooms , so I thought I'll but a mini dip , as I'm waiting in line , my boy mentioned dad you but a scratch ticket instead , your always luck in them , my turn finally arrived , the lady told me she refuses too sell me a ticket and was banned from purchasing any lottery ticket , the lady that originally served us with the pops , and including the lady I was standing in line for lottery , there faces dropped , like your not going too serve him , I thought she was joking refusing me , she told she will not sell me a ticket because my SUGGESTED me too buy a ticket , he and I were embarresed , kelowna London drug lottery lady , you can *** off

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at London Drugs. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants London Drugs to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by London Drugs and london drugs customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments